Tuesday, July 7, 2009

new.

im FED-UP of using those templatee's.
so irritating man.
the time and date, is different although is changed.
so i change back to old version.
BETTER. hahaha.

so im kinda sick right now.
flu, abit fever, headache.
doctor say MIGHT be CHICKEN POX..!!
what? dont come C.P. i beg you..!
my sicknesses is not h1n1 yeah.
its normal sick. not h1n1.
if h1n1 Die lo!. hahaha.
LOL.

so today is tuesday and im deciding wherther want to go tuition or not.
haizhh, so sadd.
if i go, i scare spread my sickness to people. BUT
if i dont go, i will miss lessons.
haizh!

please let me knowwww, should i go or not?
GOD, help me.!
LOL.

feeling wanna sleep right now as just after taking medicine.
pray for me faster recover yeah, :).

xoxo, darren.


glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment