Thursday, December 17, 2009

back to normal.

yea, hi everyone! :D
as i said, i dye my hair.
but now, i have already dye back my hair to black. LOL
it is because school is gonna start soon, therefore, i need dye it back. :D
i quite miss my hair color. its so NICE. haha.
but nvm. waitin' for next year. haha.
im bad rights? LMAO!

anyway, school is gonna reopen really really soon!
christmas is just around the corner.
chinese celebrates the 'Tong" with 'Thong Yuen'. LOL.
im preparing myself to go form 2.
quite scare of my PMR.
From form 2 onwards, i must really really study hard for my PMR. :)

and yes, my baby darling ethan is coming back from Sabah this Saturday, 19th December.
Love my baby darling cousin! :D welcome back, cutie! :D

Okay.
Suggest, what should i do during Christmas? *im not Christian, but i celebrate it*!! LMAOO!
err,
party?
stay at home?
sleep?
hang out with friends? *oh NO* DONT EVER! I WILL STOP THAT!
bbq at home?
go Trimming Hair for party? *YES, maybe* :D

Ouch, needa plan for it! xD

& till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment